Follow:
Fashion

Sweater Weather

When it comes to dressing for cooler weather, I definitely love a good sweater! I used to live where it snowed (like, a lot) and let me just tell you, sweaters became 95% of my wardrobe. (The other 5% consisted of leggings and boots). Although I live in sunny Sacramento now, I definitely still break out some of my favorites whenever I can! A few weeks ago the temperatures rose to a warm 70 degrees and I was so worried we were headed into an early spring. I am happy to report that it is back in the 50’s and it has been raining for a few days! Cue wearing all the sweaters!!

Let’s talk about this sweater, shall we? I saw it all over Instagram and Pinterest in the Fall and while I usually don’t buy things I see on social media, this one I just had to have! I mean, come on! It’s my favorite color AND it has the prettiest bell sleeves?? Yes, please! I ended up getting it from my wonderful mother in law for Christmas and let’s just say, I may or may not have worn it pretty much once a week (weather permitting) since.

What’s your favorite cold weather clothing item? Let me know in the comments below! And don’t forget to find me on social media – links to the right!

As we move into the spring I’m already feeling my look becoming a little more “Parisian” and I’m so excited to show you some of my favorite new looks! I also cut my hair pretty short again and I LOVE it! Stay tuned!!

Until Next Time,

x. Kaitlin

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

No Comments

Leave a Reply